Regardless of technology or ability, we strive to provide a website that is accessible to everyone. We are always striving to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and are following many of the available standards and guidelines, including the following:
- Providing text alternatives for non-text content.
- Multimedia captions and other alternatives.
- Design content that is compatible with a variety of formats and technologies, including assistive technologies, without sacrificing meaning.
- Enhance the user’s ability to see and hear content.
- Ensure that all functionality can be accessed via the keyboard.
- Allow users enough time to read and use content.
- Do not use content that can cause seizures.
- Make it easier for users to navigate and find content.
- Ensure that text is readable and understandable.
- Ensure content appears and behaves in a predictable manner.
- Assist users in avoiding and correcting mistakes.
- Optimize compatibility with current and future user tools.
We are always looking for ways to improve accessibility on this website. In the event that you have any difficulties accessing this website, don’t hesitate to contact Dr Goodridge at (919) 551-8847.
We Can't Wait To Meet You
We invite you to visit Goodridge Family Dentistry.
Call today or click below to set up your appointment.